Sunday, October 25, 2009

Read-a-Thon Wrap Up!

Well, it's almost over. After an extended nap, I woke up and finished Richard Dawkins' The Selfish Gene. So that makes a grand total of TWO books finished. Rather pathetic, especially compared to many of you. But it was indeed fun...
I did start The Origin, a fictionalized account of Charles Darwin's life last night in the wee hours. Didn't get too far, however. Annie told me that she knew I'd read some big Darwin book.
Many thanks to those of you who commented and offered words of encouragement! I hope you are all getting ready for a calm, quiet day of rest and relaxation.

2 comments:

Dreamybee said...

Two is perfectly respectable! Congratulations on making it this far!

Jean said...

Rest and relaxation here? Not! I hope you guys get some, though. Remember, tomorrow is Monday and a workday. Sorry.