Sunday, January 03, 2010

Another Damn Reading Challenge...Not exactly

I'm going to continue my current reign of terror by joining yet another reading challenge...and probably not the last one I'm going to join this month. This one is a bit different than my usual reading challenge and thus, I'm excited about it. It is the GLBT Challenge. I've got a few books in mind and will be relying on my incredibly well read and helpful wife for more. I'd better get a few of the many books I'm currently reading done so I can get on with some of these new challenges. Off I go to read some.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! Glad you're joining, even if it's another damn reading challenge. :D

Debi said...

Yeah right...I wish I were well-read...maybe that's what you meant to say, huh?

Gonna read Normal? Promise you--it's a good one!