I am delighted to sign up for my daughter's new reading challenge, What's in a Name II. Here are some possibilities:
1. Profession: Darwin: the life of a tormented evolutionist by Desmond and Moore, Time traveler by Novacek
2. Time of Day: The search for Dawn Monkey by Beard, Night Prey by Sanford, Dawn of the Dinosaurs by Prothero.
3. Relative: Beyond Band of Brothers by Winters, Wifey by Judy Blume (no giggles, please, New Guinea tapeworms and Jewish Grandmothers by Desowitz
4. Body Part: Bones of contention by Chambers, Taking wing by Shipman, Fins into limbs by Hall.
5. Building: Welcome to the Monkey House by Vonnegut, The Haunting of Hill House by Jackson
6. Medical Condition: Musicophilia by Sacks, Death Trap by McDonald, Fates worse than death by Vonnegut
Thanks for the Challenge, Annie!