Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Science Challenge - Made for me?

My lovely wife Debi told me about The Science Challenge. I simply must participate. Here's a list of possibles:

- Bones of Contention by Paul Chambers
- The red queen by Matt Ridley
- Life of insects by Wigglesworth
- The pleasures of entomology by Evans
- Any one of the wonderful books by Stephen Jay Gould, especially Wonderful Life
- Biology of the amphibia by Noble

Now I guess the one, maybe two, readers of this blog will note that I am using a few books from the Decades Challenge. So much to read. So little time. So little time.

2 comments:

Debi said...

Really looking forward to your thoughts on The Red Queen! Sounds so interesting, but you know how intimidated I get by science books (i.e., is it above my head?).

Nymeth said...

Hi! It does seem made for you :D I look forward to stopping by more awesome and getting great science book suggestions.