My lovely wife Debi told me about The Science Challenge. I simply must participate. Here's a list of possibles:
- Bones of Contention by Paul Chambers
- The red queen by Matt Ridley
- Life of insects by Wigglesworth
- The pleasures of entomology by Evans
- Any one of the wonderful books by Stephen Jay Gould, especially Wonderful Life
- Biology of the amphibia by Noble
Now I guess the one, maybe two, readers of this blog will note that I am using a few books from the Decades Challenge. So much to read. So little time. So little time.